Good evening members,
The Executive of Orangeville Minor Hockey Association discussed the return to play program and what the season will look like.
Question - will your son / daughter be returning to play hockey for the remainder of the season? Please advise your coach either way asap.
The plan to resume hockey looks like this...
- We are Red Control Zone at this time, our teams will be limited to have no more than 10 Players on the ice with mandatory 1 coach and 1 trainer.
- The objective is to have the players play with their (game) team that they were assigned to where possible depending on the numbers returning.
- If the PHU changes our area to Orange or better, OMH will adjust the schedules and add bigger groups on ice time and potentially play scrimmages or games (if permitted).
- If the PHU changes our area to lock down, our hockey program will stop at that point and OMH will credit/refund the remaining balance less time used.
- Those members who do not want to return to play at this time will be credited based upon what balance is remaining in the division they played in. (calculations are being prepared) Refunds will be completed if members request them.
- If a player decides to not return for the remainder of the season that will be a final decision, no changes to come back are permitted.
- Ice time schedules will be determined once we hear from our members and will be scheduled between February 23rd and May 2nd.
Please advise your coach asap your decision, schedules have need made and we want to get those who want to return back on the ice as soon as possible.