The board will be having a meeting on Monday November 16, 2020 at 7pm.
If a member would like to send in a question or comment to the board prior to that date, your question or comment would be discussed by the board and an answer would be provided shortly after.
Please send your questions / comments to [email protected]
I want to thank everyone for doing their part while attending the arenas in Orangeville. A reminder of a few things while we enter the arena and while inside the arena...
- must be worn at all times by everyone.
Coaches and players wear their masks until the helmet goes on and when taken off.
- everyone must be screened in by our screener at the desk every time.
Entering and exiting the arena
- everyone uses the front door of the arena to enter, when exiting, use the designated exit for each area in each arena.
- our largest concern is having everyone six feet apart while in the arena and that you are viewing in the appropriate area. Red area is designated up on the second level only, no parent shall be along the boards.
Green, the viewing area is by your child's equipment bag and Tony A, the first or second row marked off in the stands. Remember only one parent.
- check with your coach prior to attending in EHMHA for their protocols.
- we have been fairly lucky so far this year with the weather, please remember to drop off your child no more than 20 minutes before the scheduled event.
- although it's recommended that the players enter the arena partially dressed, it's Orangeville Minor Hockey's recommendation that your child's safety comes first. If it's not safe to have your child in a car seat with their equipment on, then don't. If your older aged child is driving to the arena and it's not safe to do that while partially dressed, then don't. Safety first,
(player can get dressed in the car if needed).
Orangeville Minor Hockey is proud to offer a place for our players to play hockey this season. Although this year is different, it seems to be fun for our children to be on the ice with their friends again during these times when we all face so many more rules.
Again, thank you and lets keep working together to keep our families safe.
Orangeville Minor Hockey